Saramia 2017-05-26T15:22:58+00:00

Below you find the equipment list and photos of our charter sailboat SARAMIA in Gandia. This boat is only rented with a Skipper.

We like showing real photos of our boats, not catalogue images, so you really know what you can expect. No cheating. The boat is not new but it is very well taken care of and maintained. The rate for this size sailing boat is the best in the Mediterranean :-). It is exclusively rented with Skipper. The Skipper has an independent cabin, isolated from the rest of the boat, accessed by a hatch in the bow providing ultimate independence for the guests onboard. Sailboat is for 7 people + Skipper for crossing to island if costal sailing maximum is 12 people.
  • Model: Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 52.2
  • Year: 2003
  • Length: 14,94 mts
  • Beam: 4,85 mts
  • Draft: 2,30 mts
  • Registered for navigation in Zone 2 (60 nm from shore)
  • Berth: 7 (3 doubles + 1 saloon) + Skipper
  • Cabins: 3 + 1 (skipper)
  • Heads: 3
  • WC: 3 + 1 (skipper)
  • Agua Dulce: 800 litros
  • GPS-Plotter Raymarine
  • VHF Raymarine
  • VHF Cobra MR HH350 handheld and floating
  • Radar
  • Navtex
  • AIS
  • Automatic Pilot
  • Raymarine i50 Tridata Instrument (depth, speed, trip)
  • Raymarine i60 Wind Instrument
  • Radio CD Player on Cookpit and Saloon
  • 220 V in port
  • 12V to 220V Converter
  • Generator 7Kw
  • 3 Electric Winches
  • Engine Output: 100CV
  • Fuel: Gasoil
  • Cruising speed under motor: 6 knots
  • Maximum speed under motor: 7.5 knots
  • Fuel tanks: 400 litres
  • Nominal fuel consumption: Aprox. 5 litres/hour
  • Electric anchor windlass
  • Bimini
  • Sprayhood
  • Cockpit table
  • Furling main sail
  • Cockpit cushions
  • Exterior shower in cockpit
  • Inflatable dingy
  • Outboard engine
  • Hot water in interior taps
  • Kitchenware
  • Crockery and cutlery 
  • Oven
  • Gas cooker
  • Electric refrigerator
  • Freezer
  • Teak deck

Charter rates sailboat Saramia, base Gandia 2017:

Week

Weekend

Day

High Season

3.640,00€ N/A N/A

Mid Season

2.700,00€ 1150,00€ 540,00€

Low Season

2.140,00€ 890,00€ 400,00€

15/October/2016 – 10/March/2017 and 14/October/2017 – 9/March/2018.

Weekly rent; embarking Friday afternoon, disembarking late Thursday with option to spend Thursday night on the boat.
Weekend rent; embarking Friday after 17:00, disembarking Sunday before 19:00

11/March/2017 – 30/June/2017 and 2/September/2017 – 13/October/2017.

Weekly rent; embarking Friday afternoon, disembarking late Thursday with option to spend Thursday night on the boat.
Weekend rent; embarking Friday after 17:00, disembarking Sunday before 19:00
Daily rent; embarking 10:00, disembarking 18:00

1/July/2017 – 1/September/2017

Only rented per full week. Embarking Friday afternoon, disembarking late Thursday with option to spend Thursday night on the boat.

Availability and bookings for sailboat Saramia:

Select day of embarking and disembarking and fill in requested data in the form under the calendar. During high season embarking is always on Friday and disembarking on Thursday.

Calendar is loading...
- Disponible / Available
13
- No Disponible / Not Available
13
- Reservado - No Confirmado / Booked - Not Confirmed

Nombre / Name:

Apellidos / Surname:

Email:

Telefono / Phone:

Dirección / Adress:

Ciudad / City:

Código postal / Postal Code:

País / Country:

Adultos / Adults:

Niños / Children :

Comentarios / Comments:

Charter rate include:

  • Rates include 21% IVA (value-added tax)
  • Fuel included on the rate. 5 hours of motor included per day. More than 5 hours cost is 10€/hour

  • Inflatable boat and outboard engine
  • Mooring in base marina (Real Club Nautico de Gandia) including electricity and water
  • Complete equipment as per boat description and inventory list
  • Full week and weekend rentals include a set of bed linen, blankets and hand towels (heads and galley) for 6 persons

Charter rate does not include

  • Mooring fees in harbours outside base marina
  • Skipper (150€/day) and Skipper meals.

  • Cleaning fee following full week or weekend rental being 100 euro. Day rental 50 euro.

Terms and conditions for sailboat rental

  • The boat is rented per day o per full weeks, in high season only full weeks
  • Charter compulsory with skipper.
  • Payment is done over bank transfer; 30% of full charter rate when reservation is made and remaining 70% is paid 30 days before date of embarking
  • Cancellations; paid amounts are not returned
  • A deposit of 600 euro is paid before embarking

These details are included in our Rental Agreement